Friday, November 6, 2009

Swollen Ankles In Summer Time Swollen Ankles?

Swollen ankles? - swollen ankles in summer time

My feet and ankles swell a lot, especially in summer. I have health problems that I know, I have good blood pressure, I'm a little more weight and exercise is not enough. I also have swollen fingers, hands, forearms and my face is all swollen. Why is this so? What should I do? I wear compression stockings on long haul flights, and are not very effective. It bothers me as much as it used to skirt more. This takes about 6 years. I'm in my 30 years. Help please!

2 comments:

Lilith said...

Beginning of the year. You might check your blood sugar, hormone levels, thyroid (oestrogens) and Cushing. I can not think of anything else now.
If not raise your feet when you sit down and put your ankles in ice water to relieve the swelling. can lead to poor circulation.
Edit: Forgot: Electrocardiogram! The swelling is often caused by heart problems!

g l said...

Hello.

Your problem is not serious and usually - heart-evidence and submissions are not necessary, especially since you seem to suggest a long-term problem to describe.

The most common cause is obesity, does not mention the exact weight, but if you are significantly overweight, then you load it usually solves the problem.

If you are not overweight and the problem is associated with progressive shortness of breath or worse on one side than the other you are looking to go to your doctor

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/2306895 ...
http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/2306876 ...

Good luck!

gl

Post a Comment