Saturday, November 14, 2009

Signs Pedicure Infection Someone Keeps Tearing Off Signs And Taking Off Plastic Leaflet Holders Hanging On The Outside Of My Shop?

Someone keeps tearing off signs and taking off plastic leaflet holders hanging on the outside of my shop? - signs pedicure infection

I have added a sign in front of my shop on the wall that the opening times of my workshop, and a plastic hook that hung on the glass with brochures about him and a straw mat on to point out, 'their shoes, take off at PPL. , if you come back the next morning, they disappear. I made a further sign of the hour of operation again, and it was demolished in 2 days.

My business is relatively small for this type of business is to create a beautiful face, but has a good business and success. all the shops around my unit are manicure / pedicure spas, facial salons, massage parlors or barber shops. My mother said I should a tenant jjealous (perhaps another beauty of the face have been), which has successfully seen the company. I know I should just other ways to prevent the theft of our things, but I want to know who to install stupid without the need for cameras. I feel like pressure signal operating hours in a sticky case of lizards and this idiot signal until the next morning, stuck lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment