Saturday, November 7, 2009

Community Service Lettertemplate What Kind Of Community Service Or Non-profit Jobs Are Avaliable In Grand Rapids, MI Or Surrounding Areas?

What kind of community service or non-profit jobs are avaliable in Grand Rapids, MI or surrounding areas? - community service lettertemplate

I am a great sociology currently enrolled full-time in a national community service (Americorps * NCCC) and I continue to find a place for my work in community service once he returned to Michigan. All proposals would appretiate the same.

1 comments:

MISTY said...

Hello Katy! I am also from Michigan, and I can tell you that the Commission on Aging, you love that helps. They are always looking for partners for Meals on Wheels. Also volunteer their time in a nursing home. Shelters also appreciate volunteers. Each organization directed county may at any time he could appreciate it. Remember, hospice and respite care for people home-bound/disabled. Good luck!

Post a Comment