Monday, November 9, 2009

Stores That Have Hans Steam Mops Does Anyone Have The Song Sjend Hans Lik By Carpathian Forest???

Does anyone have the song Sjend Hans Lik by Carpathian Forest??? - stores that have hans steam mops

If yes, would you be willing to send me via MSN, Yahoo or AIM? I have tried to iMesh, Sharaza, DC + + and BitComet look no results.
(Before you buy tell me to go to the CD I do not know the store closest to my music is just under 4 hours drive from where I am and I will not lose much more than that for gas, a song)

1 comments:

RAW AND GRIM \,,/ said...

Some bands are hard to find. Especially when it comes to certain bands of metal. Especially if your mainstream.I not know, do not go to the nearest record store. But have you tried eBay? Regards .. I bought a large part of my music there is cheaper. And delivery to my door. Is not it great? In any case, Carpathian Forest is awesome, the kind to someone who supports them be heard in yahoo awnser as Nattefrost is remarkable, especially Nattefrost his side project. Their music is raw and dark. Can not wait till your new CD coming this year, and that's what I heard, but who knows. Hopefully .. Right? I must hear, a few new Nattefrost .. Welcome Hellcommander \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\,, /

Post a Comment